I remember in my second and third trimester of my pregnancy things began to get very uncomfortable for me, I was getting more and more tired, I was having difficulty finding clothes to fit me (especially maternity jeans) although I loved being pregnant especially on my first pregnancy it was all becoming a bit much, The bump kept getting in my way hahahah.
As the baby grows naturally our belly grows too and it becomes difficult to move like we used to, we become slower on our feet and we take a lot more caution when walking. Looking back on my pregnancies especially the first, I wish I had something to help me and give me some relief and a little more comfort. I was a lot bigger on my first pregnancy than I was on my second.
I wish I came across this bellybandit upsie belly when I was pregnant, I have researched this product to the max and it is a massive help to any pregnant woman. The bellybandit offers immediate relief and added comfort for your beautiful bump. Having a little more comfort help your motion and daily activity. This SecureStretch molds to your body with just the right amount of tension. It creates a strong support and stable fit while the exclusive soft-front closure allows you to
move freely, without digging or discomfort. Your baby bump is what matters most, the Upsie Belly is created from ultra-soft viscose from bamboo materials and includes a hot/cold gel pack. (I personally love the fact that its made from bamboo materials)
- Made with luxuriously soft viscose from bamboo
- 12″ of Adjustability to grow with your belly
- Includes hot/cold pack
- Adds back, hip & abdominal support
- Eases sciatic, back & leg pain
- May help to minimizes stretch marks
- Helps relieve bladder discomfort
- Helps increase circulation & blood flow
- Decreases varicose veins, hernias & hemorroids
- Aids in post hysterectomy recovery
I know what it like when pregnant and when you are uncomfortable you will do anything to give you more comfort, being uncomfortable when pregnant can bring you a lot of stress which can lead to lack of sleep.
5 reasons to wear a bellybandit
- Belly bands helps decrease pain.
- Belly bands provide gentle compression during activities
- They can be worn after pregnancy for support
- They allow you to engage comfortably in daily activities
- They provide external cues for posture
if its good enough for the celebs its good enough for us, even kourtney Kardashian has used it 😉 http://bellybandit.com/celebrity
I hope you Mammy’s enjoy the bellybandit upsie belly and I would love your feedback 🙂 Link below